Sunday 13 June 2010

Dunwich Beach Cafe, Dunwich, Suffolk

This is one of my favourite eating establishments. It sits just next to the beach, large inside and a good few seats outside. Functional not fancy.
You sit outside in sight of Southwold along the coast and on a sunny day the white lighthouse stands gleaming in  a shimmering haze. A classic view.
This cafe is seriously organised. No matter how busy you always get served and speedily.
I enjoy a pot of tea with cake or go for fresh fish and chips.
Saturday 22 May 2010 I had Fresh lemon sole and Chips. £8.95. Fish was just so delicious, white, succulent, tasty, fresh, heavenly! I sat outside in the sun overlooking the sea on my right and marshes with cows on my left.
Happy people enjoying the day around me. This is a top place.
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment